Creating SFTP login for websites
Step 1: SSH Access
- Open cyberpanel and go to “List websites”.
- Select the website for which you want SFTP login. Then click on Manage.
- On the next page go to “SETUP SSH ACCESS”
- SSH USERNAME for your website will be automatically generated like the highlighted in the screenshot.
Setup the Password you want and save.
Now you are able to access your SFTP.
Just using Server IP, SSH user and Password.
Step 2: SFTP Access with FileZilla
- Host: <your server ip>
- Username: <ssh user of domain>
- Password: <ssh pass of domain>
- Port: <your server port>