To center the page title in WordPress, you can use the following steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to the page that you want to edit.
- Click on the “Edit” button to enter the page editor.
- In the page editor, click on the “Text” tab to access the HTML code for the page.
- Find the code for the page title. It should look something like this:
<h1 class="entry-title">Page Title</h1>
- Add a style attribute to the
h1element and set the
center, like this:
<h1 class="entry-title" style="text-align: center;">Page Title</h1>
- Click the “Update” button to save your changes. The page title should now be centered on the page.
- If you want to center the page title on all pages, you can add the same style attribute to the
h1.entry-titleelement in your theme’s stylesheet (usually style.css).
- Please note that the exact steps may vary depending on your theme and WordPress version. If you’re having trouble centering the page title, you may want to consult your theme’s documentation or reach out to the theme developer for support.
Read more: How to Choose a hosting provider smartly?
How to get a post title in WordPress?
You can follow us on Facebook too.