You want to Install node js on windows 10 machine?
To start the guide to install node js on your windows 10 machine. First of all, we have to know what actually node js is. Before knowing how to install node js on your windows 10 know about the node js.
What is node js?
- Node js is free and opensource environment.
- Node js can generate dynamic pages, can do many operation on databases and its is available for different platforms (Operating Systems).
How to Install Node js on windows 10?
In order to install node js to your windows 10 machine. You need to follow different steps.
In order to install node js on your windows 10, you have to download the Node js. To do so click here or visit this link https://nodejs.org/en/download/ in your favorite browser. Here you can see this screen.
You can see the latest and current version always chose the current version from them because that is the stable one then chose the windows installer from the operating systems. you can also download:
Windows Installer (.msi)
Windows Binary (.zip)
In 32 and 64 bits depending on your operating system.
Install Node js on windows 10:
Once your download completed now its time to install it on your machine to do so follow these steps:
- Click on the download file and then click install.
2. You will receive a screen that asks you to run Wizard to install node js. Press Next.
3. Now accept the License Agreement. To go to the next step.
4. You can specify the location in your computer where you want to install the node js. By default its C:/Program Files/nodejs/ and leave as its and click Next.
5. In this step you can see which node js packages you are going to install and what is disk usage, and all. Click Next to proceed.
6. In this step you can allow node js to Automatically install the necessary tools. you can follow the instruction from the link given on-screen. Then press Next.
7. All setup is done Press Install to install node js on your windows 10.
Allow the installation and this installation may take some time to complete wait until the status bar show completion.
8. All done now your node js is installed and you can press Finish and go ahead.
Verification of node js installation
Once the installation process has done you need to verify the installation of your node js on windows 10. to do so just run a simple command:
You can see the installed version it’s mean your installation is complete. Now your system is good to go.