Often in the case of big databases or lack of user interfaces you need to do MySQL functions using the command line on your server. In this article, we will discuss How to access MySql root users using the command line?
We try to minimize this article as we can.
Login to SSH using your credetial vis putty/bitvise etc.
Now copy this comand and paste on your ssh terminal.
mysql -u root -p
After this terminal will ask for the root MySQL password provide a password to be processed.
In the case of cyberpanel Mysql root password location is. /etc/cyberpanel/mysqlPassword. use cmd to show.
CyberPanel is a Webhosting control panel. If you want to upload a file of large size and you are unable to do so. So here I will tell you how to change the Maximum upload file size.
Sometimes you want to import a database of large size or you want to upload an image or file on your size of large size and then you receive an error that you cant upload a file more than 2M (2M is the default size for the post in CyberPanel).
Here I will tell you how you can increase the Max upload limit for post and file. You can also change different things like maximum execution time, max input time, etc.
Follow all the steps to change Upload Limit.
Login to your CyberPanel using your credentials.
2. Now go to the PHP->Edit PHP Configs
3. You can see the Basic and Advanced buttons here. Remain on Basic and Select your required PHP version from here.
4. Once you select the required version you can see the different option here
Here you can update the values for all fields according to your requirements. You can update values here Like Max uploads size, max execution time, Post size, etc.
After updating values you need to click the save button to save all changes .
In the last steps, you need to restart PHP in the latest version of CyberPanel they give the option of restart in the Panel. Below the configuration. But if you are on the old version you have to restart PHP.
Without restarting PHP the changes will never applied.
You want to Install node js on windows 10 machine?
To start the guide to install node js on your windows 10 machine. First of all, we have to know what actually node js is. Before knowing how to install node js on your windows 10 know about the node js.
What is node js?
Node js is free and opensource environment.
Node js can generate dynamic pages, can do many operation on databases and its is available for different platforms (Operating Systems).
How to Install Node js on windows 10?
In order to install node js to your windows 10 machine. You need to follow different steps.
In order to install node js on your windows 10, you have to download the Node js. To do so click here or visit this link https://nodejs.org/en/download/ in your favorite browser. Here you can see this screen.
You can see the latest and current version always chose the current version from them because that is the stable one then chose the windows installer from the operating systems. you can also download:
Windows Installer (.msi) Windows Binary (.zip) Source Code
In 32 and 64 bits depending on your operating system.
Install Node js on windows 10:
Once your download completed now its time to install it on your machine to do so follow these steps:
Click on the download file and then click install.
2. You will receive a screen that asks you to run Wizard to install node js. Press Next.
3. Now accept the License Agreement. To go to the next step.
4. You can specify the location in your computer where you want to install the node js. By default its C:/Program Files/nodejs/ and leave as its and click Next.
5. In this step you can see which node js packages you are going to install and what is disk usage, and all. Click Next to proceed.
6. In this step you can allow node js to Automatically install the necessary tools. you can follow the instruction from the link given on-screen. Then press Next.
7. All setup is done Press Install to install node js on your windows 10.
Allow the installation and this installation may take some time to complete wait until the status bar show completion.
8. All done now your node js is installed and you can press Finish and go ahead.
Verification of node js installation
Once the installation process has done you need to verify the installation of your node js on windows 10. to do so just run a simple command:
You can see the installed version it’s mean your installation is complete. Now your system is good to go.